Author Topic: Magnificent Remixes Promo CD  (Read 35320 times)

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
Re: Magnificent Remixes Promo CD
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
One more: 6K843A0446280

yseilys (dead)

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 07:59:01 AM »
Will you make a page on the site for this item?

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »
I'm sure Aaron is going to add it to the Magnificent promo page eventually, probably with the next round of updates.

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 04:55:13 PM »
I have a copy sitting on my desk.  i just have to get home long enough to scan it and do the updates.  i've been gearing up the restart of a multi-million dollar production plant and they need me a bit more than the website which doesn't help pay for trips to u2 concerts lol.  :)

LABRUTE

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 11:41:08 AM »
any reason why any of you have bought it on Amazon?
I've just purchased it from amazon.ca - 10 track listing. under 10$ CDN including shipping.

just curious..

L.

God, Part II

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »
any reason why any of you have bought it on Amazon?
I've just purchased it from amazon.ca - 10 track listing. under 10$ CDN including shipping.

just curious..

L.

Got mine from Amazon...$7.99 USD and no shipping because I threw the Blu-ray of GHOSTBUSTERS into the order, he he...

morgan1098

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
I didn't buy it on amazon because as of the day of release here in the US, amazon still had the wrong track listing and I wasn't sure what I'd be getting if I ordered online.

So I bought it at my local indie record store for 8.99.  Still not a bad deal, and it felt good supporting an actual brick-and-mortar record store.

LABRUTE

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »
I didn't buy it on amazon because as of the day of release here in the US, amazon still had the wrong track listing and I wasn't sure what I'd be getting if I ordered online.

So I bought it at my local indie record store for 8.99.  Still not a bad deal, and it felt good supporting an actual brick-and-mortar record store.

what is the difference with Amazon's track listing (sorry i'm not familiar with that issue..)? - here is the one from Canada's Amazon:

1. Magnificent [Edit]
2. Magnificent [Dave Aude' Club Remix]
3. Magnificent [Dave Aude' Club Dub Remix]
4. Magnificent [Fred Falke Full Club Mix]
5. Magnificent [Adam K and Soha Club Mix]
6. Magnificent [Adam K and Soha Dub Mix]
7. Magnificent [Wonderland Remix]
8. Magnificent [Wonderland Dub Remix]
9. Magnificent [Redanka's 360 Version]
10. Magnificent [Redanka's 180 Version]

God, Part II

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
what is the difference with Amazon's track listing (sorry i'm not familiar with that issue..)?

It's been corrected now but, up until the release date, it only showed five tracks.

morgan1098

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
what is the difference with Amazon's track listing (sorry i'm not familiar with that issue..)?

It's been corrected now but, up until the release date, it only showed five tracks.

Yes, up until the release date, no one was really sure if the 10-track CD was going to be released at all.  A lot of online sites kept changing their information... The Ideal Copy posted the 10-track CD early on, then changed it and said, "No, the CD will actually only be 5 tracks," and now they have changed their listing back to the 10-track version.

LABRUTE

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
I'll let you know when I get mine then.... anyone know if the regular 2-track and 3-track singles will ever be released in Canada? they're a no-show on the usual online sites, and i don't feel like paying US shipping for these.. not yet rather..

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »
I wouldn't count on a Canadian release. It's been well over a month since those singles were released in Europe, and they've already moved on to talking up the next single.

Although, Magnificent has had such a strange roll-out that nothing would surprise me at this point.

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »
There's not going to be a Canadian single.  They also skipped CD singles in the UK, Australia and Japan this time around.  Brad's right, they've already started the promotion and decisions for the next single.  I doubt you'll see additional Magnificent material after this US release.

LABRUTE

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »
all right then, now what about this Magnificent EP? what is the 4th track?
Amazon lists the following :

1. Magnificient (Edit)
2. Vertigo (Live Summerville Theatre, Boston)
3. Get On Your Boots (Justic Remix)
4. TBC

???

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
That was the UK single that was cancelled before it was released.  If you order the four track, you will find they will not fulfill your order.  It didn't come out.  There wasn't a release of a four track CD single.