Author Topic: Artificial Horizon Tracklist  (Read 14794 times)

miryclay

Re: Artificial Horizon Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 05:46:35 PM »
Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Magic Hour Remix)" (which simply fuses the "Solar Plexus Club Mix" and "Apollo 440 Magic Hour Remix" together, but with far more effective results than either provides separately...

The funny thing about this remix is that it is id the absolute best one. Every collector knows in the back of their heads that some remix has an insanely great version. This one is worth finding...

Call it Collector Redemption

slaneman

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »
erm, fine, and Boots.

I don't have membership either - irrational or not I blame them for the cease and desist letter a while back heh.

Seems rational to me  ;D

miryclay

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 07:49:24 PM »
Anyone gotten this CD yet?

dagobah

• exploring nature in Yellowstone/Grand Teton
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 05:36:13 AM »
I asked about the Artificial Horizon Remix CD several months ago here on the forum since I didn't renew my U2.com subscription.  A few people suggested that I would be able to get it on ebay ....... from people who were selling extras they had acquired due to their multiple U2.com subscriptions.  I have been waiting to see if anyone had received theirs and then I was going to check ebay.  So ..... I'm just being patient right now ........ but with great anticipation that I will be able to get one for less than $20 (US Dollars).

morgan1098

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
Yeah, it hasn't been released yet but I think it is expected any day now (U2.com originally said it would be released at the end of January).  I, too, am hoping to score a reasonably priced copy on ebay because I am not (and have no intention of ever being) a member of U2.com.

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 05:26:18 PM »
I should have a couple of extra copies floating around when all is said and done.  i'll offer any i have up here on the forum itself first.  yes, all my relatives are subbed to u2.com lol.

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
Rumor has it that the discs began shipping late last week. Not sure why there has been no official announcement yet, if the rumor is true.

I haven't heard of anyone actually receiving one thus far.

jw

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 09:15:40 AM »
Just saw on a mailing list that somebody called Fanfire this past Tuesday.  The response was they just got the CDs and they were being prepared for shipment.

morgan1098

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »
From U2.com:

Artificial Horizon On The Way
25 February 2010
The subscribers-only CD 'Artificial Horizon' has arrived in the warehouse and is now being shipped.

How long will it take to get to you? Depends where in the world you are but we're told 'between 7 and 21 business days'.

Thanks for your patience - not long now!

Time to start checking ebay soon!

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 04:14:42 AM »
Well, it's started.

Some ticket reseller has put up four copies on eBay, though he doesn't actually have them in hand yet.

He's asking $29.95 for buy it now. Should come down to under $20 easily.

dagobah

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 05:02:00 AM »
I hope you're correct ..... about being under $20.  Thanks for the update.

morgan1098

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »
Pretty cool packaging for this one... it looks like it actually comes with a stapled booklet.  Actually, it looks like 1) Outer card sleeve, 2) inner card sleeve, 3) CD, 4) black printed insert, and 5) booklet

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 03:56:00 PM by morgan1098 »

God, Part II

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
Sorry but no CD-scratching sleeves are cool; with every sleeve and digipak release I have, the CD gets moved over to a jewel case so it doesn't get damaged bit-by-bit every time I take it out of the damnable sleeve.

morgan1098

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »
I agree about the CD-scratching with card sleeves.  I hate them for that reason.  But since there's no way in hell that U2.com would ever ship a fan club CD in a jewel case, at least this CD-scratching card sleeve is accompanied by lots of bells and whistles and has a relatively cool design.  :)

dagobah

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 03:10:40 AM »
Hey morgan 1098 ..... it's columbiaeagle (but Dagobah on the Peter Gabriel forum).  In your post above, you wrote:  "since there's no way in hell that U2.com would ever ship a fan club CD in a jewel case"

What is the reason for that?