Author Topic: U2 Remasters Regional Releases  (Read 5573 times)

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
U2 Remasters Regional Releases
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »
:::Hi again

these are the MEX remasters, regular editions...there's no DeLuxe Mexican Pressing, so here we go again to buy them through that site or the other one.

Please post pictures of your country edition! (canadian, European, Usa, ETC)
Aaron & Carl, I promise to scan these once I get another set to open these!)
Regards from Mexico

Jose Arambula

slaneman

Re: U2 Remasters Regional Releases
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »
Nice. Thanx for the pic.

I got the vinyls. Waiting to get the deluxe from my local independent music shop. They have the buttons but haven't received the deluxe versions yet.

germcevoy

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »
HMV exclusive t-shirt boxes. Misprints shown

santiago2u

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »
::::Amazing pictures.

These are from the Amazon Box Set

santiago2u

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »
Nice. Thanx for the pic.

I got the vinyls. Waiting to get the deluxe from my local independent music shop. They have the buttons but haven't received the deluxe versions yet.

::::Slaneman these are deluxe as they look inside, probably you already opened yours

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 02:56:05 PM »
I only got the Amazon box myself.  I love that the Mexican releases use the superjewel cases.  The US got the standard jewel case for the single-disc releases.

I may break down and buy the single-disc releases at some point, but I just moved cross country and we're building a house, so I'm forced to cut back on the collecting a little bit.  (At least until the new album and singles start coming out.)  ;D

santiago2u

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
I only got the Amazon box myself.  I love that the Mexican releases use the superjewel cases.  The US got the standard jewel case for the single-disc releases.

I may break down and buy the single-disc releases at some point, but I just moved cross country and we're building a house, so I'm forced to cut back on the collecting a little bit.  (At least until the new album and singles start coming out.)  ;D

:::: Don't worry...we all say the same..."no more until next new album..." yep, sure... ;D

btw.  I want to get the USA regular remasters, I was not sure if they came in superjewel cases. Mex remasters are the first ever release in Mexico of any artist to come out in superboxes, just behind Mexican Pop Mega Star Julieta Venegas.  ???

morgan1098

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »
Can anyone from outside the US post photos of the actual DISC ART for the October set?  I have the US version, and the lettering on the discs is silver (ie, the actual CD face is showing through), whereas I believe other countries have a layer of white underneath that makes the lettering on the October disc white.  I actually got an e-mail from Steve Averill (U2 album cover designer) confirming that the US is the only territory to not include the white lettering (which looks much better, whereas the silver lettering makes the discs look like something you'd find in the bargain bin).  But I'd like to see an actual image of the October discs if anyone outside the US could post.

Thanks!

santiago2u

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
::: hey
today I got a remasters 3 cd set from an italian U2 fan as a trade...as soon as I get home I'm gonna open the cds and then let you know about the October.

btw, I managed to get my Stealing Hearts Book signed by Steve Averill in gold marker!!  ::)