Author Topic: Two New shows at Wolfgang's Vault.  (Read 3565 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Two New shows at Wolfgang's Vault.
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »
There are two new Joshua Tree Era shows up at Wolfgangs Vault (www.wolfgangsvault.com) - these two are streaming only - and aren't separated into tracks.  You may need to be a member to hear them. 

slaneman

Re: Two New shows at Wolfgang's Vault.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
I've now had a chance to listen to these 2 shows streaming on WV. You have to join either as a monthly member (3.99) or annual (39.99). Either way they will bill your credit card automatically so you'll have to go to your account and stop your membership or your card will keep getting dinged.

Both shows are way below the quality of the Boston and NYC shows which you can purchase and download. U2 is not being well-served by these performances even being available. For some reason, the 2nd song of each show has real audio problems. But even when those clear up the balance is irritating throughout. There are too many issues to bother listing.
Not recommended.

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 08:49:43 AM »
Wow.  I paid up on the weekend but didn't get a chance to listen.  Your post reminded me I had paid the monthly fee and should at least listen.  These are bad.  The balance issues are annoying and yes, the second song in both cases just isn't there.  I'm wondering once again how aware U2 is that these things are coming out...the first two shows were at least good quality wise, but these two recent ones are very disappointing...

Zbych

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 04:22:54 PM »
C'mon folks! I know quality is worse than before, but still some new gems in our collections! And the u2 f..ups are sweet :)
Still I'd rather see the Zoo shows being released

dagobah

• exploring nature in Yellowstone/Grand Teton
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »
Thanks for the feedback on the audio.  You saved me some money and hassle.   :)

Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 09:25:46 AM »
2 more shows added, Boston 1987-09-17, and Foxboro 1987-09-22