Author Topic: All That You Can't Leave Behind [US Limited Edition 2 CD (Always CD Promo)] 314  (Read 5457 times)

yseilys (dead)

Hi

I bought this edition and I would like to know if someone here have the same...

Can you post here Pictures of this edition because mine will be in my hands only in January and I don't want wait until this date.

Thanks very very much

yseilys (dead)

No ideas? Nobody have this one?

jw

There isn't much to see.  On the outside, it looks identical to the regular album.  On the inside it's a double CD case with the second CD being the one-track CD.  If it's still shrink wrapped, it should have a sticker noting the extra CD or song.

Go to this page and scroll down to the 2 X 5" section.  It gives you a little info about it.
http://www.u2wanderer.org/disco/alb016.html

If I recall correctly, the most common version was the one with Summer Rain as the bonus CD.  This was available at several stores including Best Buy when the album first came out.  The one with Always was exclusive to Circuit City (at least in my area).  After reading the notes on the above page, I found out there was a third version with Big Girls are Best.  I didn't know they had done that.

yseilys (dead)

Well

If i'm lucky, i will receive my CD tomorow so I try to make clean scans for the site...
I just want to know if the Second CD was identical as summer rain and/or if it comes in generic sleeve inside album

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
My copy has Always. Same black disc as Summer Rain, in a dual CD case.

Bought it at Best Buy day of release, FWIW.

jw

My copy has Always. Same black disc as Summer Rain, in a dual CD case.

Bought it at Best Buy day of release, FWIW.

Now that you say that I remember it correctly now.  Best Buy had an "exclusive" on the Always version.  It was the other stores that carried the Summer Rain version.

yseilys (dead)

Finally...

Here is the Always Promo CD Cover

You Can update the website ^^

« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 04:11:44 PM by yseilys »

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
::: Also mine has "Always". Two black stickers: a rounded-circular one and a square one, though this was bought as soon it was released, never went for a single-disc CD. Now i see I gotta get one for the collection   :P

yseilys (dead)