Author Topic: Anyone heard of this?  (Read 3677 times)

Z000

• And I have no reasons, no reasons to get back
Anyone heard of this?
« on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:26 PM »
Toyota Web Party??

Bootleg or obscure Asian release: place your bets.
As for placing real bets (on eBay), I'm waiting on your opinions.

Z000

• And I have no reasons, no reasons to get back
Re: Anyone heard of this?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:03:23 PM »
To answer my own question, U2hub has it listed as a bootleg. What really does it for me is that the picture they have of the back cover lists the remix artists for each track, but some of them are incorrect. It credits Beautiful Day (Perfecto Remix) to Timo Maas, it gives strange alternate names to things like Elevation (Paul Van Dyk Mix) that we already know, etc.

Not worth the minimum $8 bid, imo.

slaneman

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:17:41 PM »
check pm  ;D

GreyHeron

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 06:40:42 AM »
On a similar topic. I am convinced, so much so that I have returned to this time and time again, that in the early 1990s I found in a collectors shop an album I think it was a movie soundtrack which bore the title
Fugitive of the Sun and it seems that U2 were the lead contributors to this. If they were it seems to be a very rare disc as I can find no further reference not even on my limited searches of the web.

Has anybody else seen this?

God, Part II

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 07:40:56 AM »
On a similar topic. I am convinced, so much so that I have returned to this time and time again, that in the early 1990s I found in a collectors shop an album I think it was a movie soundtrack which bore the title
Fugitive of the Sun and it seems that U2 were the lead contributors to this. If they were it seems to be a very rare disc as I can find no further reference not even on my limited searches of the web.

Has anybody else seen this?

Condering the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) has no reference to any film in history with that title, I think you must be remembering something in error.