Author Topic: Introductions?  (Read 30710 times)

hj

Re: Introductions?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »
Hello,

My name is Heather and I live in Edmonton. I have lurked for a while here, so I figured I better register and introduce myself properly.

Been a U2 fan since 1984, and saw them first live, 18 years ago this month, on the ZooTV tour.  I have seen 5 concerts, the last one in Vegas '09, and will see 5 more (holy cow) in 2011; Seattle, Edgemonton, Winnipeg, and Montreal I and II.

Nice to meet you!

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 03:53:29 PM »
welcome aboard Heather!  :-)

TheGoalIsSoul

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2010, 10:33:22 AM »
What's up everyone?  I've been a fan of the band for approximately seventeen years, with War being the spark that lit my internal fire.  I have evolved into a collecting machine, although my physical collection has not been expanding at the rate I would prefer, purely due to monetary reasons.  I've had the courtesy of briefly meeting Bono (x2), Edge, and Larry, however, Adam continues to evade me. ;)  Being inside the heart on Elevation, approximately 5 feet away from the band, solidified my love for U2, was truly an unforgettable experience, and was one of standout memories as I look back upon my love for music in general.  The St. Louis show on Elevation was by far the best live U2 experience (of my ten shows to date), and the worst was the first night in Chicago on the Vertigo Tour.  At the Chicago show, the band was clearly preparing to shoot the DVD on subsequent nights, and lacked their usual connection with the fans.  I'm looking forward to the Boys putting out some new material, and am looking forward to interacting with all of you!

8)

Z000

• And I have no reasons, no reasons to get back
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2010, 03:18:53 PM »
Welcome, newbies!
(Hey look, we've got a girl!)

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »
::: I've noticed that I never post an introduction in this thread...and I will: