Author Topic: Where the streets video u2 18 version  (Read 6192 times)

charless

• www.u2peru.com
Where the streets video u2 18 version
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:16:42 PM »
Please I'm looking for the transcription of the dialogues of Bono and the crew with the cops and more. Thanks in advance

slaneman

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 01:06:46 AM »
WTSHNN Video dialogue in trailer

Man IN Black=MIB
Voice in trailer?? = VIT
Bono??..sounds like him anyway

MIB: You’re talking about a major thoroughfare at 3:30 in the afternoon. Okay. Ah, what I was explaining to Ben there, is…we would have to go on what is called a “Tach Alert” to get this problem solved. We’re not going to do that.

MIB: Are you listening to me or am I talking to the room here?
VIT: Well I’m listening, frankly I’m in total understanding with you
Bono: Officer, could I, can I kinda just…
MIB: You cannot, you, you cannot promise me that you’re not gonna have a crowd that reaches limits that we cannot control, you cannot promise me that. You’re drawing them in by the dozens now.
Bono: Absolutely, I, I

MIB: The police department has the authority to shut these locations down.
Bono: I understand that perfectly
MIB: And that is exactly what we are doing. And I apologize to you for having to have all your equipment moved out of here but it’s over as of now.
New Voice-Bono?:  Then there’s no compromise?
MIB: There is no compromise

Did the MIB call Bono-- Ben???(lol)

charless

• www.u2peru.com
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:25:59 PM »
cool, slaneman. I wanna to know also whole the narration and dialogue of TV women. Please I'm not english speaker, so I need your help to transcript this video texts.

slaneman

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »
WTSHNN Video dialogue

Female Announcer: It’s always good with southern California’s best rock ‘n’ roll U2 Bullet The Blue Sky from the latest release The Joshua Tree the band’s gonna be doing a video shoot in downtown Los Angeles.

Caller: Oh in downtown Los Angeles?

Male Announcer: Yes, there is a, a, in case you’re just joinig us I’m not making this up, 3:30 today, at 7th and Main

Female Announcer: We announced first here in southern California that they were being, ah they were going to be shooting their video here in LA at 7th and Main Street

Male : 7th and Main Streets not one of your more fun neighborhoods, ah and they’ll be shooting ah on top of  a uh one story building there.

Female: Alright,  so maybe you’ll wanna check it out, but use caution if you do do, go down there because it is like, not one of those delightful neighborhoods

Male: I’m gonna be there. 3:30. I’m gonna go over, I, I  don’t care. I can be sucked into this. I’ll be in the video.

Male: C’mon

(In Trailer)
Man In Black=MIB
Voice in trailer?? = VIT
Bono??..sounds like him anyway

MIB: You’re talking about a major thoroughfare at 3:30 in the afternoon. Okay. Ah, what I was explaining to Ben there, is…we would have to go on what is called a “Tach Alert” to get this problem solved. We’re not going to do that.

Male Announcer: And U2 today  at 7th and Main. If you haven’t heard about it. You know how hard it is to get U2 tickets.

Female: They are sold out.

Male: Everywhere. Sold out.

Female: They went fast..

MIB: Are you listening to me or am I talking to the room here?
VIT: Well I’m listening, frankly I’m in total understanding with you
Bono: Officer, could I, can I kinda just…
MIB: You cannot, you, you cannot promise me that you’re not gonna have a crowd that reaches limits that we cannot control, you can’t promise me that.
Bono: Absolutely, I, I
MIB: You’re drawing them in by the dozens now.

Radio Male Voice: What we’re gonna do is, we’re gonna show up with about 30,000 people. And we’re gonna give you the gr, the biggest security problem , we’re gonna have like, four, we may have 400, 000 people there. We may have to bring in…

Male Other voice: Ah…
Another male: ...National Guard
MIB: The police department has the authority to shut these locations down.
Bono: I understand absolutely.
MIB: And that is exactly what we are doing. And I apologize to you for having to have all your equipment moved out of here but it’s over as of now.

New Voice-Bono?:  Then there’s no compromise?

MIB: There is no compromise

Megaphone guy: And we’re all set. Rolling both cameras.

Male : The word that we got was another radio station went on the air with paranoid warnings, and ah, said things about they’re expecting crowds of 35 row..35,000 rowdy people, and they were expecting the National Guard to be called out and so forth which…

Female: They blew it for us

Male: Which kinda freaked out the, uh, city fathers across the street looking down on top of the liquor store where U2  was ah, was doing the taping, and it was a, ah,  a fashion factory with little ladies in there sewing, and, I mean seamtresses going, and there’s  â€œ what is going on here?”

[Edited on 2006-12-15 by slaneman]

[Edited on 2007-1-10 by slaneman]

charless

• www.u2peru.com
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:02:26 PM »
WOW, thanks a lot Slaneman! just you forgot the dialogue after WHSHNN performance, please!

[Edited on 2006-12-19 by charless]

slaneman

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »
The rest--

MIB: Okay you’ve got a responsibility to the citizens of this city. You’re drawing people in here from Orange County and all over the goddamn place. We’re shutting the location down. There is no vote. It happens now.

Bono: I think we’re being shut down.

Police officer: Okay folks everybody back from the edge so these people break up.

Bono: Oh I got more there’s one more.

Female Radio Announcer: And I just want you to know that the video shoot is over. So there’s no need to go down there. Oh and don’t even bother yourself doing that. And we’ll give you more information in just a moment so hang with us.

Male: There was no way they could get a show on down there and I felt like Raymond Burr watching Godzilla come into town. From in fact  third story window, we’re over, we’re watching the scene of the… wi-with the-of the action.

Female: You do what you gotta do for rock ‘n roll.

Male: It was fun.

[Edited on 2007-1-14 by slaneman]

charless

• www.u2peru.com
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:32:54 AM »
Thank you Slaneman God bless you, finally I'll make my video of WTSHNN with subtitles, thanks again!

PS: What's meaning "goddsmn"

[Edited on 2007-1-10 by charless]