Author Topic: Bathroom Information  (Read 4185 times)

diarmuid

Bathroom Information
« on: February 13, 2006, 09:18:52 PM »
I am seeing U2 live for the first time on March 31st, Sydney Australia.  Now im just wondering, for those of you who have camped out before or got in early to make sure your in the elipse, or at the front, what happens if you have to go to the bathroom, is there no chance of getting your spot back, or is there guards/security who can take you somewhere, or will i have to hold on like hell

u2rob

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/thephillyfly/sets/
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »
There's a bucket that gets passed around for the whole General Admission line.  ;-)

At least here in the States, GA lines were fairly accomodating when it came to leaving the line to use the bathroom, or to run and get food, or whatever else (provided that it wasn't for too much of an extended time).

A wise thing to do is to make friends with those around you in line - that way, should you have to leave for a bit, you can give everyone a heads-up so that there's not any issues when you return.  Just don't be that guy who says he'll be back and then disappear for three hours!

When you're actually on the GA floor, it becomes more of a risk to leave your spot, I suppose.  I've never left my spot once I got to the floor for fear of not being able to get it back, and that's the advice I would give to anyone, most especially if you end up close to the stage.

If you're looking to get a broader slice of people's line experience, I'd recommend checking out a site like u2tours.com - you can ask on the forum over there or join their mailing list...

Hope this helps.