Author Topic: two hearts mixes  (Read 3378 times)

meandyou2

two hearts mixes
« on: January 15, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »
OK. This may seem a bit lengthy, so if i ramble, i apologize. In the "import" mix of 2 hearts (3:42) there is a relatively unique order of the lyrics...specifically, the placement and exact wording of the "beat on black, beat on white..." part. Now, before i got my rear in gear and started organizing and keeping track of my stuff, i DLed a version of 2 hearts that says it is the french 12 inch version from the Banana fruitleg. It is pretty poor sound quality. Fastforward to this last summer when i started paying attention to what i had and trying to fill in the gaps. i am having a really hard time finding the "import" mix of 2 hearts. i notice i have this "french 12 inch" version with a time signature very close to the "import mix" i am looking for...so i listen to it, and lo and behold, the lyrics match what is on here for the "import" mix that i have been looking for. Now, i also see on this site that the mix of 2 hearts that is on Banana is unofficial...so my question is, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the "import mix" and this mix from Banana?  sorry again to go on so long. Thanks for your help.