Author Topic: All I Want Is You -12" maxi-single green vinyl  (Read 3032 times)

Davo51

All I Want Is You -12" maxi-single green vinyl
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:03:34 AM »
Hi Everyone
My name is Dave in Australia.
I have the Australian pressing of "All I Want Is You" 12" maxi-single on green vinyl.
My understanding is that it is rare and sought after.
Can anyone please advise me if this is still the situation.
Thanks

Anam

Re: All I Want Is You -12" maxi-single green vinyl
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:50:40 AM »
A genuine copy with verified provenance would still be rare, valuable and sought after.

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:03:41 AM »
Hi Everyone
I have the Australian pressing of "All I Want Is You" 12" maxi-single on green vinyl.
Thanks

The pressing was quite limited, so an authentic copy would be quite sought after. But there have also been attempts made to bootleg this pressing, so you would likely hear lots of questions from any prospective buyer.  Wondering if you can share how it came into your possession?  Always fascinated by these limited runs and how somone has aquired it.

Nyquist

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 09:06:51 AM »
Hi Everyone
I launched amazing probiotics for gut health and have the Australian pressing of "All I Want Is You" 12" maxi-single on green vinyl.
Thanks

The pressing was quite limited, so an authentic copy would be quite sought after. But there have also been attempts made to bootleg this pressing, so you would likely hear lots of questions from any prospective buyer.  Wondering if you can share how it came into your possession?  Always fascinated by these limited runs and how somone has aquired it.

Big congrats if it's a legit copy. Are you planning on selling it or do you just want to know more about it, Dave?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 06:00:25 AM by Nyquist »

Davo51

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 05:05:29 AM »
Hi again Everyone
Thanks for your replies.
I bought this single from a record shop here in Adelaide, South Australia sometime back in the 1990's.
I only played it a couple of times.
It has been in a shelf for decades with other records in my small collection of vinyl.
I have only recently "resurrected" my vinyl, given the renewed interest in new vinyl and collecting here in Australia.