Author Topic: U2.Com 2012 Membership Package.  (Read 55626 times)

miryclay

Re: U2.Com 2012 Membership Package.
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:48 PM »
Thats quite enough material for a second disc. I don't see North Star being on that comp though. Save it for the real deal.

yseilys (dead)

« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2014, 05:08:05 AM »
You are all wrong, we'll have another shitty book...

morgan1098

« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2014, 11:24:40 AM »
I just got an email from U2.com saying I have two days left to renew. But it's still promoting last year's gift. This happens every time! I will renew and end up with a second copy of the previous year's gift. Thankfully, when the new gift is announced I've always gotten that one too.  I think I have three copies of "From the Ground Up" due to various re-subscription snafus.

sleus

« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2014, 02:48:47 PM »
I just got an email from U2.com saying I have two days left to renew. But it's still promoting last year's gift. This happens every time! I will renew and end up with a second copy of the previous year's gift. Thankfully, when the new gift is announced I've always gotten that one too.  I think I have three copies of "From the Ground Up" due to various re-subscription snafus.

Do you happen to have an extra copy of 'Duals'? I never received mine and am still looking for one.

morgan1098

« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »

Do you happen to have an extra copy of 'Duals'? I never received mine and am still looking for one.

I don't even have my own copy of Duals! I didn't start subscribing to the fan club until the following year.  :(  I plan to get it at some point on the secondary market, but I'm just not eager to pay big money for a CD that has mostly previously released material...

sleus

« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2014, 02:50:53 AM »

I don't even have my own copy of Duals! I didn't start subscribing to the fan club until the following year.  :(  I plan to get it at some point on the secondary market, but I'm just not eager to pay big money for a CD that has mostly previously released material...

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'll also pick it up from Ebay or something but it's not on top of my wish list either

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »
Sadly i found a copy of Duals at the used shop i frequent.  It was there for $7.  Even at that price I just left it.  Sadly it was gone when i went back looking for it for Don.  Had it been any of the other releases I would have picked it up for a trade or something...

morgan1098

« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2014, 11:01:24 AM »
OMG!  Bono was SERIOUSLY injured in the bike accident.  Perhaps tickets for the tour won't be going on sale as soon as we had hoped.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bono-intensive-therapy-bike-injury-20141119

I bet he's so frustrated right now. The band had genuine momentum for the first time in years. Godspeed for a full recovery.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:03:26 AM by morgan1098 »