Author Topic: Things to fix in the forum  (Read 8861 times)

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
Things to fix in the forum
« on: August 13, 2004, 08:57:15 PM »
1 Have a white background in the U2U section again (is that a cool name for a pm system or what?).

2 Quotes are way too bulky now.

3 Put up some kind of avatar gallery for guests?

If anyone notice anything else that is weird and/or feels should be a part of the forum, feel free to reply below.

[Edited on 2004-9-25 by Carl]

rivergoat

• Parser
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 03:58:32 AM »
Alright... can you change the SEARCH FAQ MEMBERLIST etc icons up there below the banner? Reminds me of AOL, heh heh...

}:)~

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 04:22:12 AM »
*Sigh* everything reminds you of AOL.  I'll give a browse through the default themes and see if there is anything else that would go decent with these colors, but I'm gonna custom make anything so you can get over your aol-phobia.

I take it you've found the reply buttons. =p

rivergoat

• Parser
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 10:14:15 AM »
Originally posted by Carl
*Sigh* everything reminds you of AOL.  I'll give a browse through the default themes and see if there is anything else that would go decent with these colors, but I'm gonna custom make anything so you can get over your aol-phobia.

I take it you've found the reply buttons. =p

Those were what I was referring to in the first place! What did you think I mean? The smilies? I don't do smilies - no one's made a good goat smilie icon so......

And yes, I found the reply button as soon as I logged in!

}:)~

P.S. You're right, the quote box is much too big...

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 01:19:58 PM »
Well if ya don't like the quote box, it probably isn't needed here as we're the only one who have posted in this thread.  A linear conversation is kind of assumed.

Maybe you said icons and not smilies, but I didn't like how half the smilies changed to what I thought AOL icons might look like these days, and the other half stayed the same.

edit: ohohoho
http://www.metalhordes.com/forum/images/smilies/goatdance.gif

[Edited on 2004-9-27 by Carl]