Author Topic: Update to u2wanderer.org By Songs List.  (Read 4083 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Update to u2wanderer.org By Songs List.
« on: February 23, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »
Added the following:

- the two U22 downloads from u2.com
- Miss Sarajevo on the Diana Princess of Wales Tribute
- Jacques Lu Cont mix of EBTTRT on Ach-Toong Bay-bi
- Pride, Let it Be and ISHFWILF on The Best of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Live 3 CD set.
- Soul Man, Let it Be, Vertigo, Until the End of the World, Pride, ISHFWILF, Shout, Big River, and All Along the Watchtower from the iTunes available "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 10 Volume Live" set
- Love is Blindness (Acoustic) from the Uber Box download site
- The various Achtung Baby re-releases.
- MOFO (album version) on RU Recieving
- EBTTRT (Perfecto Mix Edit) on Q Essential Dance Compilation
- Some other album versions appearing on soundtracks / compilations: Everlasting Love on Forces of Nature, Lemon (Perfecto) on Pret-a-Porter, WOWY on Blown Away, Dancing barefoot on Threesome, Sweetest Thing on Mr. Deeds, Mothers of the Disappeared on 20 Years of Resistance to Genocide in East Timor, IGWSHA (Single) on City of Angels.
- Path to Zero from the album Path to Zero by Johnathan Elias, as well as two promo edits from web.
- U23 from Glastonbury Streaming EP from u2.com
- SpiderMan: Turn Off the Dark Album
- Rise Again 1 Single and Promo
- America's Song CDR Promo
- I Will Follow (Live from Glastonbury) - from Itunes.

Anyone else know of anything missing in there currently?

We're getting closer to the new site, so updates will be much easier over there, and we'll all have access to update the "By Songs" list which will be nice...Looking forward to it...

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
Re: Update to u2wanderer.org By Songs List.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 04:49:04 PM »
We aim to have some moderated crowdsourcing, but it's not quite as simple as anyone being able to update a list. ;)

dagobah

• exploring nature in Yellowstone/Grand Teton
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 06:07:29 AM »
Impressive update list.  Thanks for the effort.  I'm a little confused, though.  When I go to the Wanderer U2 Discography and click on U2 Albums, it brings me to a page that has the following sections:  Traditional Albums, Fan Club Only Releases, Compilation Albums, Remastered Deluxe Releases, Digital Only Albums

Question #1:  In the section titled Traditional Albums, I click on Achtung Baby, but the page that appears next doesn't include any info about the 2011 re-releases of Achtung Baby.  Am I looking at the wrong page?  If so, what do I click on instead?

Question #2 and Question #3:  In the section titled Remastered Deluxe Releases, none of the items listed can be clicked on by the computer mouse cursor.  Why not?  Also, why isn't Achtung Baby in the Remastered Deluxe Releases section?

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:12:42 AM »
Impressive update list.  Thanks for the effort.  I'm a little confused, though.  When I go to the Wanderer U2 Discography and click on U2 Albums, it brings me to a page that has the following sections:  Traditional Albums, Fan Club Only Releases, Compilation Albums, Remastered Deluxe Releases, Digital Only Albums

Question #1:  In the section titled Traditional Albums, I click on Achtung Baby, but the page that appears next doesn't include any info about the 2011 re-releases of Achtung Baby.  Am I looking at the wrong page?  If so, what do I click on instead?

Question #2 and Question #3:  In the section titled Remastered Deluxe Releases, none of the items listed can be clicked on by the computer mouse cursor.  Why not?  Also, why isn't Achtung Baby in the Remastered Deluxe Releases section?

It's only the "By Songs" section that has been updated.  If you go to the Discography you will see the option to choose "By Song", and then a choice by song title (alphabetized)...If you click those you will find the remastered songs...

dagobah

• exploring nature in Yellowstone/Grand Teton
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »
OK, I see what you are talking about.  Thanks again, Aaron.