Author Topic: Liner Notes – A Film By Matt Mahurin music : different mixes of SOE songs  (Read 6707 times)

George

Since it's easy for me in the back-end of the site to grab this:

Get Out of Your Own Way (Radio Edit)
Get Out of Your Own Way (Switch Remix)
The Blackout (Jacknife Lee Remix)
The Blackout (Live from Amsterdam)
The Little Things That Give You Away (Live from Seattle) - U2Com Streaming
The Little Things That Give You Away (Recorded at Neptune Valley) - Spotify Singles
What's Going On (Recorded at Neptune Valley) - Spotify Singles
You're The Best Thing About Me (Acoustic Version)
You're The Best Thing About Me (Sci-Fi Soul Mix)
You're The Best Thing About Me (Live from Sao Paulo) - Amazon U2 Experience

So we can now add:
 - Get Out of Your Own Way [Switch Remix Radio Edit] (3:41) - this is the "Swicth Remix" above but now it's become "Radio Edit"
 - Get Out of Your Own Way [Switch Remix] (6:38)
 - Get Out of Your Own Way [Afrojack Remix Radio Edit] (4:06)
 - Get Out of Your Own Way [Afrojack Remix Extended] (5:08)
 - Get Out of Your Own Way [Official Video] (3:35) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - Get Out Of Your Own Way [MTV EMA Performance] (4:04) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - Get Out Of Your Own Way [Live On SNL] (4:15) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - American Soul [Live On SNL] (5:00) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - You’re The Best Thing About Me [Live On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2017] (4:13) - YouTube U2Vevo official account

These ones aren't different from the album track except that that all have additional audio before and/or after the song, and sometimes slightly overlapping:
 - You’re The Best Thing About Me [A Film By Tatia Pilieva] (4:44) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - You’re The Best Thing About Me [Official Video] (4:11) - YouTube U2Vevo official account
 - You’re The Best Thing About Me [Lyric Video] (3:51) - YouTube U2Vevo official account

miryclay

Great work George. I'll keep an eye for those long promo files.