Author Topic: Collectors Articles.  (Read 2350 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Collectors Articles.
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:10:43 AM »
Hi all --

In the past we've featured the odd story about collectibles on the site.  We dissected the Complete iTunes set, we looked into the streaming singles content on u2.com, and we're currently looking at two pieces, one an investigation of live tracks that have been released by U2, and the other a look into what "tracks" you need to get if you have all the albums, and where they can be found (not remixes, new songs).

Just wondering if there's any interest out there in putting together anything more for the site?  If you have a topic you'd like to cover we'd offer up a place to post it.  I'd like to stick to the collectibles side of things.  Maybe someone wants to cover U23?  Maybe someone wants to write about U2 on 3" CD?  U2 on 8 Track?  U2 songs in movies?  I think there is a wealth of stuff to discuss, and it's stuff that could truly help out a collector.  We could reference the columns at a later day in discography entries.

If you think you might be interested drop me a note at wanderer @ u2wanderer.org and i'll try to work things out from there.  :-)

Many thanks.

Aaron