Author Topic: Book Contest and Reminiscing...  (Read 3133 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Book Contest and Reminiscing...
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:03:58 PM »
Three - Five questions.  Going to ask that people come see one question on the front page.  One on twitter.  One in the forums here.  Spread it around a bit, so there may be a bit more traffic over the next couple of days.  Time to put some time back into things here and let people know that things are up and running again after our little crash.  And that there is life in this old site yet.

Someone asked me the other day how old the site is.  Going back to my time at BPRC at the University of Ohio State, I've been online with something U2 related since the spring of 1995, when I was taking Computer Science 2772 at Mount A.  I likely put up my first page in February or March of that year.  It's gone through a few iterations, from a links page, to a Popmart Edmonton page, finally moving to a discography during 1996.

So 15 years later, we've got three copies of U2 FAQ to give away.  And that's only the start.  I have a few giveaways from my own personal 'stash' as well.  And some excitment about where and when to launch those.   Keep your eyes open.  Good things are coming.