Author Topic: Unforgetable Fire 12" with alternate 'Love Comes Tubling' sleeve sticker  (Read 2785 times)

sleus

Hi all,

It's been quiet here lately, so I'll throw in a minor question about the misspelled Unforgetable 12" sleeve. It's about the sticker to be more precise.

My copy of the wrong spelled Unforgetable Fire 12" has a different sticker on its sleeve than what I always come accross. The picture in the U2Wanderer shows a round, purple sticker and for example there's another copy of that one on eBay right now (not mine though).

However my own copy has a round black sticker, with different design and containing the price ($7.99).  I included pictures.
My copy does have the misspelling on the sleeve (front and back sides) AND it contains the alternate version of 'Love Comes Tubling' with the different lyrics which makes me think it comes from either Australia or New Zealand.
I bought my copy on a record fair in the Netherlands many years ago, but I don't know where it originates from.
The $-sign doesn't help either. Don't they have dollars in Australia, New Zealand (?) and Canada?

I know it's not really important to know, but if anyone can help I'll be happy. I'm just curious.

thanks,
Alex

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:32:35 AM by sleus »