Author Topic: Auction: Various Artists - 99X Live X II - "One Life" CD (Automatic Baby)  (Read 5331 times)

swami

Hi everyone,

Hopefully I have the right part of the message board for posting this.  And, sorry I didn't give more notice about this, but I've got a U2-related collectible up on eBay right now.  If you've heard of the short-lived REM/U2 side project Automatic Baby, you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.  Follow the link if you're interested. :)

Various Artists - 99X Live X II - "One Life" deleted CD (featuring exclusive version of Operation Spirit) [WNNX2]

Moving to "Trades and Requests." -Admin.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:33:34 PM by Brad »

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
Re: Auction: Various Artists - 99X Live X II - "One Life" CD (Automatic Baby)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »
Carl, I think you moved this thread two seconds before I got a chance to...  ;D

Brad

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »
Carl, I think you moved this thread two seconds before I got a chance to...  ;D

Brad

haha - saw you logged in and wondered. :)

God, Part II

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 06:55:12 AM »
I'll never understand why sellers catering to collectors always take a picture of their supposedly mint CDs with the data surface against a table top!  Shudder...  The data surface should never, ever touch anything else.  That's why I'm in a constant state of near apoplexy with the record industry's new love of digipaks.  Do you know how carefully and slowly I have to extricate the discs for the new stereo Beatles CDs, or Pearl Jam's BACKSPACER, or (damn near fill in the blank of any recent release)?