Author Topic: Winter?  (Read 3019 times)

Z000

• And I have no reasons, no reasons to get back
Winter?
« on: April 05, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
Has anybody heard if Winter will appear as an audio track... on anything? I'd rather not buy a second copy of the album just to rip a song from a video. (Though I will if I have no choice). I'm hoping it turns up at least as a b-side, if not on the track list of Songs of Ascent (that's another question: any info what songs will be on that one?).

Speaking of b-sides, I'm looking forward to official releases of these two new remixes. The Justice remix of Boots sounds like NIN, and the Tong and Rogers mix of Magnificent is a great club rendering. I've warmed up to the Crookers remix by now, but these are definitely improvements. When I first read about the Justice remix I wondered if it was U2's response to the negative feedback for Crookers.

God, Part II

Re: Winter?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 09:10:12 PM »
Supposedly, the track "Winter" will appear on the soundtrack to the film BROTHERS (starring Tobey Maguire and directed by Jim Sheridan), due to be released later this year.  Personally, I'm enjoying my audio rip of the song from the LINEAR DVD every day...