Author Topic: New itunes videos  (Read 3676 times)

Trevor

New itunes videos
« on: February 02, 2007, 10:03:56 AM »
I am trying to download the music video of two hearts beat as one but when I select it I receive this alert:
"The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store"
the same thing with a celebration and gloria while the other videos have no problem.
were they available for a limited time?

thanks ;-)

Scarlet

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 03:49:21 PM »
Haven't checked them out , as I have the videos on a Bootleg DVD Anthology , but the fact they are or were available , makes me think that the Best Of 1980-1990 will finally get a release on DVD with bonus material.

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
I downloaded them the first day they were available (January 26?).  There was never any indication that it was for a limited time.

The videos look beautiful, but there is a lot of background hiss in the audio.  Maybe they're going to clean up the audio and repost them?  I doubt it, but that's all I can come up with.

Trevor

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 05:01:23 AM »
thanks for the answer, I just see that those videos have been deleted from the store...
I have them on a dvd anthology too but maybe the itunes versions are better. I downloaded the free nbc tv special with bono in africa and quality is excellent. however I don't know if it is possible to create a video dvd with itunes...
hope to see these video on a best of release maybe with the video of red hill mining town...