Author Topic: Deluxe Edition in Canada  (Read 3205 times)

Roland of Gilead

Deluxe Edition in Canada
« on: November 22, 2006, 11:14:14 PM »
Hey guys,

I had been following the umusic.ca site for weeks paying attention to the deluxe edition (cd/dvd package) release date. It has been listed for the 28th of November for quite a few weeks. There was no "update" ever made. It has been set like this for quite some time. Check my postings over at interference and you'll see that I made a comment dated November 7th under "Nov 7 is a good day for u2 fans" in the Where the Album has No Name section. Same name Roland of Gilead. (you can check my profile there and scan all my postings. Its on the second page of postings I think)

If you recall, the same thing happend with the Bomb deluxe edition. Remember that? It got delayed a week here (Canada) as well. Check your copies and you'll see that FBI label. Made in the USA. It seems this is the way its happening now. Canada has to import US copies of Deluxe editions because Universal no longer produces these editions within Canada. Just the standard cds. Just wanted to clarify.

Roland of Gilead

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 08:09:56 PM »
Thanks for the heads up guys. :(

This keeps getting away from us. I have been putting off seeing any of Milan online because I want to be shocked and awed on the tv screen. Ahhhhh!!!!

Dec. 1st then!

[Edited on 2006-11-27 by Roland of Gilead]