Author Topic: Hands That Built America - Instrumental version ???  (Read 5779 times)

davidmill

Hands That Built America - Instrumental version ???
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:13:37 AM »
Can anyone tell me if there's an instrumental only version of THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA available to buy or download?

When it first came out I ordered a GERMAN CD single from AMAZON.DE, but the release was cancelled. I'm sure it listed one of the tracks as an instrumental.

I'm after the bit that plays in the closing scene of 'GANGS OF NEW YORK (when the skyline evolves)

Thanks!!

carleiu

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 03:03:40 AM »
Originally posted by davidmill
Can anyone tell me if there's an instrumental only version of THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA available to buy or download?

When it first came out I ordered a GERMAN CD single from AMAZON.DE, but the release was cancelled. I'm sure it listed one of the tracks as an instrumental.

I'm after the bit that plays in the closing scene of 'GANGS OF NEW YORK (when the skyline evolves)

Thanks!!

I've been watching for the same version--the one played during the credits--for years now.

I finally broke down and spent the time to rip it from my dvd, convert it to avi, then rip the audio into an mp3 tonight.

I put it up on some file hosting site, and the link is http://www.file.sc/590158/U2 - Hands That Built America (Film Version).mp3

If you have any problems with that, email me at carleiu321@yahoo.com

enjoy

[Edited on 2006-9-10 by carleiu]

[Edited on 2007-1-21 by carleiu]