Author Topic: Merry Christmas To All  (Read 6311 times)

slaneman

Merry Christmas To All
« on: December 25, 2005, 11:36:19 AM »
Best wishes to Carl and all you guys at U2Wanderer! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 03:45:35 PM »
Merry Christmas!

Anybody get any good U2 loot from Santa?  I got the Tibetan Freedom Concert CD from my brother and the new Mary J. Blige CD from my wife.

I also got a new Denon receiver, which will be mostly playing U2, though it's been playing Christmas songs all day today.

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 03:11:06 AM »
Good U2 loot = the Chicago DVD... too cheap to buy it in Japan and I got home like 3 days before christmas so I just put it on my list knowing someone would get it for me. :)

The three nights I've spent since getting back have featured me grabbing not more than 3-4 hours of sleep at a time (after being up for 24 hours straight etc), so this ranks as the most annoying and non-intuitive jetlag I've ever had (sleeping 5-8pm & 1-4am then 3-6am and 10am-2pm, then no real good sleep at all).  Still great to be back with family and friends and pets... not to mention eating various foods not found halfway around the world. :)

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 10:11:49 AM »
Welcome back, Carl!

slaneman

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 12:30:59 AM »
Carl---Yeah, welcome back! Did you bring back any sake?

Brad---You cleaned up. That Denon is sweet. We sell those at my shop. And they won't melt when you turn them up during Electric Co. :)