Author Topic: Falling At Your Feet -Live Studio Gig  (Read 4649 times)

slaneman

Falling At Your Feet -Live Studio Gig
« on: February 23, 2005, 02:47:33 PM »
Has anyone seen this video of a RTE Dublin show gig, 10-31-03? I'm trying to make out the other musicians besides Bono, Lanois and Edge. As usual a verse is left out and there's the odd lyric change, but it's a gorgeous performance. Wonderful duet with Danny.  

The camera shots are no help. There's a female singer doing harmony I can't recognize,  nor can I make out the bassist or drummer.

Adam in a hat with his foot up on the stage??

It's driving me nuts.

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 03:23:49 PM »
Huh.  No I haven't run across that yet.  Sounds interesting though.

As this was publicly broadcast and all it should be ok for distribution, but I'm debating whether I want a bunch of yousendit.com links up on the forum.

The female singer was a normal part of Lanois' tour around that time, and I'd assume he'd keep his own rhythm section.  Aaron probably knows more about this than I as he's a bit more of a Lanois fan.

Halo

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 02:46:28 PM »
Hello, I'm new here, but i know the answer to that one. It was on the late late show tribute to the director jim sheridan, and it was just bono and edge there, they had an interview, and bonos hair looked brown! but they said they'd play falling at your feet because it was in a film once, so it was just bono and edge and big bad danny with a band!

slaneman

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 11:48:42 PM »
Thanks,  Halo. My clip started after that discussion. Appreciate your help.