Author Topic: let's support Wanderer!  (Read 6094 times)

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
let's support Wanderer!
« on: December 08, 2004, 06:57:54 PM »
hello ...well, I've heard the news, and we're very concerned about this
...as a non-english speaker -I'm from Mexico- The Wanderer has always provided to me and my brother a lot of answers to a lot of questions, besides that, I really like the site because its classy look, blue and white -the older version of the site was great- and great banners in each link with pics of the band.
We're with you guys!
...we're going up!

Jose & Moises

Carl

• Administrator
  • Transcriber
    • u2w
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 07:40:49 PM »
Thanks for the support.  And thanks for helping out in the past.

It's great to know that our work is appreciated, sometimes we begin to wonder if all the hours are worth it, but it's great to hear how people get a lot from the site and getting to know some of the regulars who drop by to help out what they enjoy.  We're kind of in limbo at the moment lyrics wise, but we feel that Universal understands what fan sites provide and honestly wants to work with us to get the lyrics back up.  And they'll be certified legal too!

I take it by the old version you don't mean the black/gold or black/bluishpurple layouts?? :-)

Butter7

• http://velvetdress.yculblog.com/
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 07:02:46 AM »
finger cross..

*Edit:

I love the previouse version as well. In fact, I was a bit disappointed when this version first came out. :P

[Edited on 2004-12-9 by Butter7]

jimbo913

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 12:33:23 PM »
I love this place.  It is one of the best web-sites (in terms of ease of use and the sheer volume of information) I have ever visited.  

I was just dropping by to see the state of affairs from Universal.  Seems kinda lame that they come down on you guys when tons of other lesser sites go by un-noticed.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the lyrics again :)

[Edited on 12/9/2004 by jimbo913]