Author Topic: Vinyl Reissue: No Line on the Horizon: Confirmed for 2019  (Read 8371 times)

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Re: Vinyl Reissue: No Line on the Horizon: Confirmed for 2019
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 07:58:58 PM »
I don't think there was any malice here. Just a lack of understanding of the past. A quick email to Aaron would have set them straight.

I think they mean "Remastered, with new remixes that weren't on the original pressing, and on double vinyl" instead of "Remastered, with newly created remixes, and on double vinyl".  But yes, they aren't new.

Word is the album is being delayed already.  Universal in Canada has moved the clear one ahead to February 15. Universal in the UK has moved the clear one back to March 29, but hasn't moved the black one, and retailers in Germany are listing both versions as March 29. U2.com is still listing February 22 for both, but they are usually slow to update.

In Germany although it is being listed at a variety of shops already with the March 29 date, also being told that the only place to get it will be through Universal in that country. Not sure about elsewhere, but shops like Bullmoose in the USA are showing listings for both, so it should get out to local shops. This early on hard to say for sure though, by the end of next week we should have some clarity on the dates and where it will show up...

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 04:28:13 PM »
I preordered the clear vinyl from Amazon USA. So far the date is still listed as February 22. No listing for the black vinyl as of yet.

Price on Amazon has dropped to $44 now, and hopefully will go lower by release date.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:30:01 PM by Brad »

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 04:31:58 PM »

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
So just to clarify, at the current Amazon prices, the total for both including tax is $86.64. (I have free Prime shipping.)

The total for both from U2.com, including tax and the cheapest shipping option is $88.89.

miryclay

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 02:11:52 PM »
Are you planning on mixing and matching your sets?

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 02:58:58 PM »
Are you planning on mixing and matching your sets?

Probably won't even open the clear vinyl, TBH.