Author Topic: Limited Edition Releases. How Many Were Pressed???  (Read 1905 times)

mrsticker

Limited Edition Releases. How Many Were Pressed???
« on: April 05, 2017, 11:59:16 PM »
I'm new to the site, so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed.  Does anybody know approximately how many copies were pressed of the colored vinyls from the original "4 U2 Play" packs?

Which leads to my next question.  I see those early colored vinyl singles being sold seperately (U23, 11 O' Cock Tick Tock, I Will Follow and Another Day).  Did they ever release colored vinyls of those singles outside of the "4 U2 Play" packs, or are those just "strays" that got separated from the original packs?

Does anybody know approximately how many copies were pressed of all the 7" double packs?  (Fire, New Years Day, Two Hearts, Unforgettable Fire & Pride)?

Same question for the original vinyl of the WB radio show "2 Sides Live" (not the bootleg).  How many were pressed?

Finally, is there a resource out there that reveals the quantities of all their limited edition releases?  There's other U2 collectables that I'm curious about.

Thanks!