Author Topic: Mysterious Ways - Australian 2*CD  (Read 2469 times)

George

Mysterious Ways - Australian 2*CD
« on: June 02, 2015, 01:47:09 PM »
I noticed on the discography entry here and on other photos online that the main CD has a sticker that says, "featuring remix only available on cassingle and 7"".  The remix that is only available on those formats is the Solar Plexus Magic Hour Remix.  The track listing for the CD seems to be the standard 5-track single.

Can someone who has the single confirm which is mistaken: the sticker or the track list I see on the discography?

Thanks!

miryclay

Re: Mysterious Ways - Australian 2*CD
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 10:17:23 PM »
From what I remember there was the 5 track CD, a 45 with an exclusive mega remix and two unique remixes on an Australian promo. I have the Australian promo. 

The sticker on the very last entry in Aaron's disco seems to be a misprint.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:21:13 PM by miryclay »

yseilys (dead)

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 02:22:49 AM »
The 7" and Cassette singles include the Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Magic Hour Remix) - 08:14
This remix is avaible on CD but only on the 2 tracks 5" French CD and 3" Japan CD.

In Australia this sticker is for the limited 2xCD version of the single, but this one didn't include the remix above, just the Ultimatum and Perfecto Remixes
2 versions exist of this round sticker.

http://htaaac.free.fr/achtung-baby-mysterious-ways-australian-maxi-cd-866-189-2-u2-free.html
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:27:30 AM by y531ly5 »

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:22:31 AM »
Yup the sticker is in error here. The extra remixes available with the Australian disc don't include the Solar Plexus Magic Hour mix which was on the 7-inch and the cassette. (And on a few rarer CDS)

The Australian Bonus CD was pressed in Australia but the main CD was the UK CD stickered for sale in Australia.