Author Topic: Help Needed Identifying U2 Box Set  (Read 2247 times)

ishium

Help Needed Identifying U2 Box Set
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:45:36 PM »
Hi U2 fans - I am new to the site but have been a fan and collector for years.  I have an item that I can not find on the U2 discography and would like some feedback from you all.  This is a box set (old?) that is as big as a LP but I am pretty sure there is a CD inside (it is still sealed so I can't tell you what is inside).  It has a blue background with an older picture of the band and a castle in the background. At the top is has U2 on compact disc in black writing. C.I.D. Productions on bottom middle.  Limited Edition Box Set in black at bottom right corner.  The catalogue is CID 02  which is only on the side of the box.  It was made in the UK - has a sticker on the box.
I've tried searching on many discography sites but can not locate this - I have found a similar item by the Beatles which is in interview disc - perhaps this is similar. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
Re: Help Needed Identifying U2 Box Set
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 11:04:18 AM »
CID Productions is a company that makes their money selling interview cds that are not "approved" by the bands usually. That's why you are likely having issues finding it on any discography sites, most sites only deal with official items, and may not catalog these random interview CDs.  Last thing I saw from them that was U2 related was four shaped interview discs.  I'm not sure of the exact details on what you have, but if you could post a photo we might be able to help further...

Hawkmoon269

Re: Help Needed Identifying U2 Box Set
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »