Author Topic: Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Perfecto Mix.  (Read 8843 times)

broadsword

Re: Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Perfecto Mix.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 02:57:10 PM »
With DGPFYCC, at least, it sounds like he had access to the master tapes - maybe the band commissioned the remix then decided not to use it? Does anyone know the story behind how that mix came about?

Aaron

• Administrator
  • Discographer
    • http://www.u2wanderer.org
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 04:41:03 PM »
Makes sense. I'm glad to hear that you're preparing a home for these types of things on the site. If you don't hear it 100 times a day, Aaron, U2wanderer.org is the best. Definitely THE go-to source for U2 catalog info.

Hopefully you'll say the same of our new home when we finally get around to launching it.  It's not far off.  I know we've said that before but this time it feels like we're near.  Very happy with the back end.  And I've seen a few outputs - like the "By Songs" list. The new bits and pieces should certainly help us go to the next level, and should allow us to stay on top of updates much better.  :-)

sleus

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 08:02:59 AM »
Makes sense. I'm glad to hear that you're preparing a home for these types of things on the site. If you don't hear it 100 times a day, Aaron, U2wanderer.org is the best. Definitely THE go-to source for U2 catalog info.

Fully agree!