Author Topic: Warner Bro. 2 Sides Live  (Read 5545 times)

floodzonex

Warner Bro. 2 Sides Live
« on: September 22, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »
Am I missing it somewhere on the site?

God, Part II

Re: Warner Bro. 2 Sides Live
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »
Never heard of it, personally.  What's on it?

floodzonex

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 08:09:40 PM »

Brad

• Administrator
  • Newsie
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »
I'm not sure why Aaron hasn't included these radio concert series releases under the promo section of the discography.  There's a King Biscuit Flour Hour show that's out there also that I don't see listed.

2 Sides Live contains the same Boston show that was available as part of The Complete U2 on iTunes, though that's no longer available.

slaneman

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »
Brad, that King Biscuit show was recorded on 5-6-83 at the Orpheum in Boston and selected tracks first aired on 5-29-83.

http://www.atu2.com/view.html?/collectors/columns/longworth/vinylradio/8-kbfh.jpg

It was re-aired June 3, 1984 on The Best of the Biscuit Show on KBFH radio. The "Best Of" version, with scans of the radio promo viinyls, cue sheet, commercials, etc., is readily available as lossless. I've got that one.

All are very nice collectibles.

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 11:45:43 PM »
I'm not sure why Aaron hasn't included these radio concert series releases under the promo section of the discography.  There's a King Biscuit Flour Hour show that's out there also that I don't see listed.

2 Sides Live contains the same Boston show that was available as part of The Complete U2 on iTunes, though that's no longer available.

::: If you see Aaron, please tell him I sent a bunch of scans of MEX releases like two weeks ago, I hope to see them uploaded at the Wanderer  ::)