Author Topic: Under A Blood Red Sky DVD  (Read 3824 times)

hmtmkmkm

Under A Blood Red Sky DVD
« on: January 13, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »
Hey all,
Just saw on Wikipedia that Under A Blood Red Sky may be released on DVD in late 2008, early '09. It's a whole year away so that tentative release date may change but it would keep in U2's latest tradition of releasing a DVD every year for the last 7 years or so. As much as I wouldn't trust Wikipedia with my life (especially because this news doesn't have a link to a reference anywhere), it's still exciting news I think.
Does anyone have any information about this? I'd love to hear it.
Thanks,
Joe

slaneman

Re: Under A Blood Red Sky DVD
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »
Approaching the 25 year anniversary  :)  1983-06-05

"I really believe that…tonight…we’re gonna make history on some level as a record of this group in 3 years of our career well it’s 3 albums, its more years, and also at this venue because…this is…this is not Europe.

This is a real statement about this particular part of the country, Denver, Colorado. I mean, I think it’s beautiful.

Yes it probably far more reflects the band and the mood of our selves, because had the sun had shone, you know, ah, this band probably would have looked like another band, you know, ah, we might have laid back in it, you know what I mean and it’s not really U2’s suit lying back on the beach, whatever, and after all we’ve recorded in the snow before, so…"

miryclay

Re: Under A Blood Red Sky DVD
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »
I could see it happening this year. But I woud imagine that they would tie the early years together with audio & video.

Makes sense to so so.