Site Related > Discography & Releases

2021 Release(s)?

(1/4) > >>

Panama Jack:
What, besides the Apollo subscription gift, is on the horizon to be released in 2021? 

I know, based on recent comments, that a new album is unlikely.  But what else could there be? Will we finally see the Joshua Tree Tour DVD released?

dagobah:

--- Quote from: Panama Jack on February 22, 2021, 12:50:12 PM ---Will we finally see the Joshua Tree Tour DVD released?
--- End quote ---
On September 21, 2020, in the ATYCLB Super Deluxe forum topic . . . . . Aaron wrote the following:
The Joshua Tree film is being shown in theaters before they release it on any home video format. And it's not currently scheduled due to the COVID-19 issues and theaters in some countries not even open.  I expect we won't see it until next year at the earliest.

God, Part II:
If and when THE JOSHUA TREE 2017 ever sees the home video light of day (and with each passing moment, that seems less likely to me, now that we're four years on down the line), it damn well better be on Blu-ray (4K UHD, preferred) and not this damnable antiquated 480p standard definition crap they foisted on us with the eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE fan club gift. Between that and all the missing tracks from their anniversary release of ATYCLB, U2 let me down on the media front quite a bit last year.

Panama Jack:
Personally, I'd love to see SDE releases of either Rattle & Hum, Pop, or both.

Since a lot of artists are releasing experimental "quarantine" albums, this might be a good year to finish and release Songs of Ascent.

Heck, even a cover or two would be something.

God, Part II:

--- Quote from: Panama Jack on February 23, 2021, 10:46:53 PM ---Personally, I'd love to see SDE releases of either Rattle & Hum, Pop, or both.
--- End quote ---

Now you're talkin'!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version