Site Related > Discography & Releases

2019 Subscription: INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018

(1/14) > >>

miryclay:
The tour was niether Innocent or Experienced.
Please discuss.

u2hmtmkmkm:
Two tours but only a double CD, I have the impression this is going to be like Hasta La Vista x2, one show on CD, the other on the second, so they won't be complete shows. Would love a complete show but otherwise I'm excited for it.

Aaron:

--- Quote from: u2hmtmkmkm on November 21, 2018, 03:29:41 AM ---Two tours but only a double CD, I have the impression this is going to be like Hasta La Vista x2, one show on CD, the other on the second, so they won't be complete shows. Would love a complete show but otherwise I'm excited for it.

--- End quote ---

There’s a number of songs that repeated between both tours. Beautiful Day, Pride, Even Better Than the Real Thing, Vertigo, City of Blinding Lights, One, Elevation.

They could steer clear of The Joshua Tree stuff if the 2017 DVD is coming around the same time. So they have some options for what to cut. I think it will be more like U22 or From the Ground Up where it will be a mix of stuff and may not necessarily follow the flow of a concert...

miryclay:
Strangely I listened to both Slane and Sydney Fan club gifts this week before this was announced for the first time in a long time.
360 (U22) had so many songs that they had to chop some off and making a setlist replica was difficult. Experience had a limited amount of songs so a standard edition would be easy to create. 
Personally, I would like a 3 or 4 CD edition with a heavy emphasis on SOI and SOE songs. I hope they make this gift EPIC. It seems like a quick turnaround for a book though. I have printing times concerns. This is U2.com remember.

dagobah:
I'm only interested in the music.  I don't care about the book.  So if anyone wants my book, I'll mail it to you as long as you pay the shipping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version