Site Related > Discography & Releases

SOE Additional Non-Album "Official" Tracks/Videos

<< < (51/51)

dagobah:
I decided to post in this forum thread rather than start a new thread.
Question #1  The U2 YouTube channel has a video of Bono and Edge performing a unique version of Sunday Bloody Sunday and the video is titled Bono & The Edge - Sunday Bloody Sunday - January 30 2022.  I can extract the audio from the YouTube video but before I do that . . . . . does anyone know if U2 will be releasing it as an audio file that can be purchased?

Question #2  Concerning the Climb With Charlie Campaign and the Crazy Mountain mix of I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight . . . . . does anyone know if U2 will be releasing the mix as an audio file that can be purchased?

Aaron:

--- Quote from: dagobah on February 08, 2022, 04:58:17 AM ---I decided to post in this forum thread rather than start a new thread.
Question #1  The U2 YouTube channel has a video of Bono and Edge performing a unique version of Sunday Bloody Sunday and the video is titled Bono & The Edge - Sunday Bloody Sunday - January 30 2022.  I can extract the audio from the YouTube video but before I do that . . . . . does anyone know if U2 will be releasing it as an audio file that can be purchased?

Question #2  Concerning the Climb With Charlie Campaign and the Crazy Mountain mix of I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight . . . . . does anyone know if U2 will be releasing the mix as an audio file that can be purchased?

--- End quote ---

Neither of these are planned for release that I'm aware of. The second is a 1-minute mix of the song taken from the album version, done specifically for the ad campaign and isn't even a full song. The other was a performance to mark the 50th anniversary of the Bloody Sunday massacre, and if they were going to release it, I would have expected it to have been done already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version