Communication > Trades & Requests

Mexican CD albums for trade

<< < (3/3)

Theodus:

--- Quote from: santiago2u on December 29, 2013, 07:53:49 PM ---::: Unbelievable!

This excellent review of Phallosan Forte started back in 2006, and since then, there's ONLY ONE Studio Album from the band...in that lapse, probably Metallica has released like 8 new cds, or Coldplay another 4. Shame on you, U2...

Anyway, still have those U2 MEX CDs up for trade or sale!

Don't pay for them $15 or 19 USD on ebay.

I can get them for you for $9.99 USD + s&h...or we can trade, too.

Some MEX Lp's are available too, ask for a list.

Regards 8)

--- End quote ---

Nice Santiago, are you still trading?

WilliamHarlow:

--- Quote from: santiago2u on December 29, 2013, 07:53:49 PM ---::: Unbelievable!

This topic started back in 2006, and since then, there's ONLY ONE Studio Album from the band...in that lapse, probably Metallica has released like 8 new cds, and  or Coldplay another 4. Shame on you, U2...

Anyway, still have tried legal steroids here those U2 MEX CDs up for trade or sale!

I can them for you for $9.99 USD + s&h...or we can trade, too.

Regards 8)

--- End quote ---

I'm interested in buying U2 MEX CD. But your post is quite old. Do you still have these CDs? And are you still selling for the same rates? If yes, how to contact you and send money?

GarlandBerry:

--- Quote from: WilliamHarlow on June 17, 2018, 11:38:42 AM ---

This topic started back in 2006, and since then, there's ONLY ONE Studio Album from the band...in that lapse, probably Metallica has released like 8 new cds, or Coldplay another 4. Shame on you, U2...

Anyway, still have this phentermine over the counter supplement U2 MEX CDs up for trade or sale!

I can get them for  you for $9.99 USD + s&h...or we can trade, too.

Regards 8)

--- End quote ---

I'm interested in buying U2 MEX CD. But your post is quite old. Do you still have these CDs? And are you still selling for the same rates? If yes, how to contact you and send money?

--- End quote ---

I don't think it is still available with OP, but I do have U2 MEX CD. How much are you willing to pay for it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version