Communication > Off-Topic Banter

Photos from Hong Kong

(1/4) > >>

Carl:
Been spending a decent chunk of time this afternoon and last evening getting to know my way around Flickr... have known abotu for a long time but never had much of a use for it.  I recently came about a second-hand digital camera but never really used it all that much.  I think have another account under a dead e-mail but whatever.

Hong Kong Photoset

U2 Related Content: 1 2

slaneman:
Great pics, Carl. Thanks for sharing these. What a sweet view out your dorm window.

Was the U2 sign for Edun clothing?

Will you ever come back? heh

Carl:
No the U2 sign was for a store called U2. I've seen it in a couple malls here so apparently it's a normalish chain store... they even ripped the font though!  It'd be fun to find out when they were created.

I'll be back eventually, heh.  Not really sure when, but it'll be sometime between september to mid-december.  I have a flexible return ticket and a job where I work from my laptop - no kids, no mortage, out of college so I'll enjoy it while I can. :)

update - if you have a recentish computer, check out Google Earth... it's a REALLY cool program.  I saved the co-ordinates of where I'm staying now here.

[Edited on 2005-7-10 by Carl]

Butter7:
talk about the cloth with the name U2 on it...the quality is a bit.. ><

slaneman:
Liked the second batch, especially the big Buddha Carl. :)

Showed these to my Hong Kong born co-worker and he's psyched to go back and visit.

What a beautiful area!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version