Author Topic: Remastered Vinyls  (Read 3960 times)

slaneman

Remastered Vinyls
« on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »
If you have any money left over BUY THE VINYLS!

The full sized booklet with the pictures and lyrics and liner notes...did I say full sized , with lyrics you can read...  ;)

18.95 from Amazon while they last. 180 gram. Single disc.

War is a gatefold, Boy and October are standard. The inner cardboard sleeves for Boy and October have some pictures you might not have seen before... Wink

The photographic reproductions are superb. What a great job they did overall. Seriously fine work.

Forgot this one and only criticism...the vinyls should be inside a protective sleeve and not touching cardboard. JT remaster also suffered from this.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:59:53 PM by slaneman »

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
Re: Remastered Vinyls
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:34:55 AM »
::::: MIne are USA pressings and 50% cheaper than the UK releases....still don't know why.
They're Interscope Universal made in Santa Monica California !!!

Picture of them as soon they were unwrapped

slaneman

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »
Sweet! Turn it up loud, captain.

All music is cheaper in the US!

19.99 at Borderbooks. You can walk in and find them on the rack. They also have the JT remaster for 29.99. Borders has started carrying a modest selection of 20 or so various popular artists, new and old, mostly 180 gram reissues. Vinyl is definitely showing a modest revival here. Our Sumiko rep said their turntable sales were up quite nicely. I hope it is more than a passing fashion.

santiago2u

• starchitect...then, father!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 06:17:25 PM »
Sweet! Turn it up loud, captain.

All music is cheaper in the US!

19.99 at Borderbooks. You can walk in and find them on the rack. They also have the JT remaster for 29.99. Borders has started carrying a modest selection of 20 or so various popular artists, new and old, mostly 180 gram reissues. Vinyl is definitely showing a modest revival here. Our Sumiko rep said their turntable sales were up quite nicely. I hope it is more than a passing fashion.

::: I got my JT20th from Eil.com...but I know the USA releases are cheaper, and made in California Bro!!!